Friday 10 October 2008

Mapping and blogs

We went out into Hull to divide up some of the remaining space by putting a few roads and roundabouts in. We added a few residential roads too. We mapped a rather strange junction which could have just been a simple T junction, or even a small roundabout, but it all adds to the mix.

Croda, a large multi-national, has built a large wind turbine for its plant in Hull. It's attracting some attention, partly because it's so big. The picture does not do it justice. I've yet to add it to the map - it will have to be a guesstimate based on triangulation because I can't get access to the site.

I've also been working on some code to draw tiles, entirely for my own pleasure and interest. I thought I'd write a blog about that too: codeblog.cjhill.co.uk

No comments: